Simple: $30 USD
Complex: $40 USD
$45 - $55 (depending on complexity)
Price will vary depending on complexity. Given price reflects the average minimum time of completion.
Interested in a style other than shown on my deviantART? Please visit my tumblr gallery for other examples of my work.
Contact: Please send me a message here on deviantART.
Payment: Paypal only. Sketches are paid in full ahead of time. All other art requires a $15 deposit, with the remainder to be paid at the time of delivery. Full payment may vary depending on the complexity of the piece. If you’re concerned whether or not a piece may be more expensive than previously anticipated, please let me know, and we can discuss. Prices cannot be negotiated below what is shown here.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Portraits Only. Full-body commissions may open up in the future, but for now I only have time for portraits/busts.
- Plain/simple background optional; take a look at my gallery for examples, and let me know if you have any questions.
- I will draw portraits of: fanart, original character art, portraits of friends, family, etc… Take a look at my gallery to get a good idea of what I’m capable of and what I’m willing to draw. Chances are if the type of work you are looking for is not in my gallery, it may be outside of my comfort zone.
- I will not draw: nudity or gore. If you are unsure if I will be willing to draw something, feel free to ask. Chances are if it’s not in my gallery, it may be outside of my comfort zone.
- The more information you can give me before starting your commission, the better! The type of pose, the type of colors, the style, reference photos, etc…
- All work-in-progress artwork will receive approval by you (the client) before moving onto the next stage (except for sketches).
- Example: if you are requesting simple colors, I will show you a low res copy of the sketch. If you approve, the artwork moves on to the inking stage. You will then receive a low res copy of the inks for approval before I move on to colors, and so on.
- To repeat, this does not include sketches. By their nature, sketches are quick and informal. This is why it is important to give me as much information about your commission as possible ahead of time.
- Alterations cannot be made after the work is complete. Changes must be made while the artwork is still in progress to prevent delays. This is why it is important to give me as much information about your commission as possible ahead of time.
- I retain ownership of the artwork. The client is permitted to upload the final piece elsewhere provided that I am credited and use the artwork for personal use, but the client is not permitted use or alter the artwork for commercial purposes.
- Please let me know if you intend to alter for personal use (ex: coloring lineart)
Turn-around time: Since I work full-time and draw in my spare time, please take into consideration the following amount of time it will take to complete your commission.
- Sketches: Two weeks
- Lineart: Three weeks
- Flats/Simple Colors: Four/Five weeks
- Full Painting: Eight weeks
- Completed artwork sent to the client via email
- 600 dpi .png file.
- Dimensions: width 2500~ pixels, height 2400-3000~ pixels. Full paintings will have larger dimensions (generally A4, also at 600 dpi), unless otherwise requested.